Your Ad Here

TOO EARLY IN THE MORNING

Friday, July 20, 2007 ·

TOO EARLY IN THE MORNING 20/07/07 3.15AM

Automatically, I wake up at 3.00am. Wish to sleep again but cant fall into sleep anymore. Find something to do.

Ok, online lah!

Connect to internet.

FAIL !!!! Disaster!!

My other housemate using it . Sweat. Sien , find other entertainment . Ok , writing something .

Suddenly , my roommate awake without “ALERT”. Scared me. He sit at his bed, I wish to ask him:” Am I making noise to you?”. But I don’t . I think I not create such a noise . Ok, keep on what I’m doing.

Morning , its so quiet, silence. I like it. It give me a lot of space to think, probably not so noise when everybody is wake up. The wind blew cold, i took a long, deep breath , fresh.

Look from my windows, nothing to see but blocks of houses. Houses, that’s true now I live in a house. A place for me to take shelter, to sleep .

Home ?!

Far from here.

Home, the safer place for me. A’m I still mum’s baby? No. Home, is a place where all of us is being protected and protect. A place where your soul is well grow. Sometime, I saw me parents smile,I felt very happy. Just like an endless power source filling me up. Like an invisible hand help me stand up again when I’m in trouble. Home,is the base of our life. Whatever position you hold, home is your. Even you had neglect it, but it still support you, unconditionly.

Be nice to your family + your home =Be nice to yourself.

0 评论:

Post a Comment

 

IcyBlue | Copyright © 2009 - Blogger Template Designed By Simrandeep Singh